<< MARCH 2018 >>
| || || || ||1||2||3|
| APRIL 2018
| MAY 2018
| || ||1||2||3||4||5|
|Ashtanga Yoga and Mysore with Laruga Glaser|
19-25 August Asia Square Tower
|About the Workshop|
Deepen your practice of Ashtanga Yoga with a series of Mysore classes and an intensive weekend workshop that delves inside the core principles of this timeless method. Prepare to be challenged and inspired - take a journey inside the asanas and the key cornerstones of the practice that connect our hearts and minds.
Appropriate for all levels.
|Schedule & Description|
|Weekend Workshop Only|
Session 1 - Friday, 19 August (2hr 45min)
6.00pm to 8.00pm - The art of Ashtanga Yoga
8.15pm to 9.00pm - Teacher introduction
Session 2 - Saturday, 20 August (7hr 30min)
8.00am to 10.30am - Primary series PT1
11.00am to 1.30pm - Primary series PT2
3.00pm to 5.30pm - Opening the hips, back-bending with ease, and liberating the spine
Session 3 - Sunday, 21 August (5hrs)
8.00am to 10.00am - Led primary series
10.30am to 1.30pm - Vinyasa integration
**Total hours for Weekend Workshop Only is 15.5 hours
Mysore Practice Only (Total 10hrs)
Monday, 22 August - 6.45am to 9.15am
Tuesday, 23 August - 6.45am to 9.15am
Wednesday, 24 August - 6.45am to 9.15am
Thursday, 25 August - 6.45am to 9.15am
|FULL WORKSHOP + MYSORE PRACTICE: |
Total 25 hours
- Early-bird 20%: S$684.80 (inclusive of GST) (ends 5 August)
- Regular price: S$856 (inclusive of GST)
MYSORE PRACTICE ONLY:
Total 10 hours
- Early-bird 20%: S$342.40 (inclusive of GST) (ends 5 August)
- Regular price: S$428 (inclusive of GST)
WEEKEND WORKSHOP ONLY:
Total 15.5 hours
- Early-bird 20%: S$470.80 (inclusive of GST) (ends 5 August)
- Regular price: S$588.50 (inclusive of GST)
WEEKEND DROP-IN SESSION ONLY:
Session 1: 19 August
Total 2hr 45min
- Early-bird 20%: S$115.56 (inclusive of GST) (ends 5 August)
- Regular price: S$144.45 (inclusive of GST)
Session 2: 20 August
Total 7hr 30min
- Early-bird 20%: S$325.28 (inclusive of GST) (ends 5 August)
- Regular price: S$406.6 (inclusive of GST)
Session 3: 21 August
- Early-bird 20%: S$209.72 (inclusive of GST) (ends 5 August)
- Regular price: S$262.15 (inclusive of GST)
|Terms & Conditions|
|Photos and video may be taken by Pure employees, solely for Pure marketing purposes.|
· Please note prices includes 7% GST
Early-bird 20% discount:
· Early-bird discount ends 5 August 2016. Please see above for listed prices.
· No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 5 August 2016.
· All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
· 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
· This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
· This promotion can only be used for one transaction.
· This promotion is non-transferable and non-refundable.
To register, please contact AST studio or see reception.
|About Laruga Glaser|
From a young age, Laruga had been fascinated with mind/body connections and spiritual philosophy which later attracted her to the practice of yoga in early 1996 after a sincere connection and study of yoga philosophy. It wasnʼt until she stumbled upon Ashtanga Yoga in 1998 that she fully immersed herself into a devoted practice.
Since then, she has continued to draw inspiration from her daily visit to the mat and the long-term studies with her teachers -- the late Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, and now his grandson R. Sharath Jois of Mysore India. An advanced-level practitioner and student of yoga as well as a Level 2 Authorised Teacher from KPJAYI of Mysore, India, Laruga entered into teaching after many years of sustained practice and brings with her over 20 years of total experience instructing body movement. In turn, she is dedicated to teaching the method of Ashtanga yoga to its full capacity, cultivating transparency to the tradition and the deeply rich lineage from which the practice originates - otherwise known as parampara.
Through it all, Laruga teaches as an act of deep sharing and love for what yoga develops in each individual - facilitating space to open, challenge and inspire those to step into the centre of their own being and experience their inherent potential.
Laruga currently heads the Mysore programme at Yogayama in Stockholm, Sweden, and teaches workshops and retreats internationally.
Website - http://larugayoga.com
If you have any questions about our events, please email our events team here.
12 Marina View
06-02, Asia Square Tower 2
T +65 6100 8866
F +65 6220 4881